Silicon Products Bitterfeld GmbH&Co.KG
How to find us?
- The Silicon Products Group is based in the chemical and industrial area of Bitterfeld-Wolfen, (site D).
- Fast railway connection to Berlin by Intercity Express (one hour).
- Departing from the Airport Leipzig/Halle all European cities can be reached by airplane within two flying hours.
- Few minutes up to the freeway (federal motorways) A9 (Berlin-Munich) and A14 (Magdeburg-Dresden).
click to the picture to enlarge
- In the heart of Central Germany in close vicinity to two large university cities and in direct neighborhood of numerous holiday and leisure possibilities, as for example of the lake “Goitzsche” and the industrial and film museum of Wolfen.
- The town Bitterfeld-Wolfen is also known as a green industrial town near to the lake “Goitzsche”.
The driving distances to the following locations are:
- 45 minutes to the town Leipzig, well known because of the Musician Bach.
- 35 minutes to the town Halle/Saale, well known because of the Musician Händel.
- 30 minutes to the town Dessau-Rosslau, very famous because of the architectural style “Bauhaus” and to the biosphere reserve „The middle Elbe“ (UNESCO-World heritage).